1:1 NUTRITION COACHING
Nutrition to fuel beyond the race
You spend countless hours training at the track, in the gym, on the road, or in the pool. Don’t let poor nutrition derail your goals. Athletes, no matter the level, have distinctive nutrition needs that must be met in order to make progress and to meet race day goals. Don’t sabotage months of hard work by going into a race under-fueled, depleted of crucial micronutrients, or dehydrated.
Let's work together to develop a personalized plan that will allow you to excel to the next level, optimize your performance, prevent or increase healing from an injury, and cultivate sustainable, healthy daily eating habits to help you beyond the race. Specialized guideance includes:
- Creating a daily, pre-training, training, and recovery nutrition plan
- Fueling and hydration protocols for specific race day conditions (e.g. heat, humidity)
- Fueling endurance and recovery to increase resiliency
- Race week fueling and hydration plan with emphasis on nutrient timing
- Body composition, weight gain/loss, body fat gain/loss, muscle gain
- Sports nutrition product/ergogenic aid recommendations
- Cultivating a healthy relationship with food through intuitive eating
- Disordered Eating or Eating Disorder healing through proper fueling
I work with endurance athletes of all levels: beginner, age-grouper, elite/professional | high school or collegiate atheletes | team sports, club sports, or recreational leagues. I’m available virtually nationwide and locally in the Florida/Alabama Gulf Coast region.